Highlights of PM's Address: 80 Crore People To Get Free Food Grains Till November-End, Says Prime Minister Narendra Modi
Total Views |
As We are entering Unlock-2 while battling the Coronavirus
- In comparison to other countries across the globe, India is still in a very stable situation, in the battle against COVID-19. Our death rate is under control.
- People who are not following rules need to be stopped and made aware of the problems.
- We notice that there has been a negligence on people's social and personal behaviour: wash hands, used sanitisers, wore masks, maintained social distancing and avoided shaking hands. That is a sign of worry.
- On Gareeb Kalyan Rozgar Yojana: In the last few months, farmers have got a total of Rs 18,000 crore directly in their bank accounts, for migrants too, the PM Gareeb Kalyan Rozgar Yojana has been launched. About 80 crore people have also got 5 kg ration for free and 1 kg of dal (cereal) per month free of cost.
- Keeping in mind all the festivals that are coming up in the next few months, this scheme to provide 80 crore people with 5 kg free ration and 1 kg dal (cereal) per month will now be extended till Diwali and Chhatt Puja -- till the end of November.
- We are now bringing One Nation One Ration Card. This will greatly benefit migrant workers and their families.