Kerala’s Corona Cover-Up? ‘284 Kerala Tablighis still untraceable’: Kerala DGP’s statement debunks Chief Minister’s bogus claim, casts doubts on Left Govt’s propaganda in the guise of Corona fight

Total Views |

5_1  H x W: 0 x
The hitherto undisclosed news about the missing Tablighis raises questions about the credibility of the Left Government of Kerala
Exposing Kerala’s great cover-up, the state DGP Loknath Behera has finally disclosed that around 284 Tablighis from Kerala who attended the Nizamuddin Markaz are still missing.
Speaking to a national media, Behera said that it is difficult to trace them as their mobile phones are now switched off!
With the state police chief’s statement hitting the headlines, the earlier statements of Kerala Government and Chief Minister Vijayan have proved to be outright lies and concocted to serve political purposes.
Contrary to the statement of the police chief, on April 1, Kerala Chief Minister Vijayan had claimed that all the participants of the Tablighi Jamaat at the Nizamuddin Markaz from Kerala have been tracked and they were under observation in the State.
“We are constantly monitoring those who participated in the Tablighi Jamaat from Kerala, all of them have been quarantined and 60 are under observation. The situation is under control and there is no need for any concern”, he had said.
However, even if the currently available numbers are taken at face value, at least 284 Kerala Tablighis who had participated in the Tablighi Jamaat convention in Nizamuddin are missing.
As per reports, 1,311 people, nearly a third of the participants, who attended the Tablighi Markaz in Nizamuddin were from Kerala. More than 3,000 people had reportedly attended the Markaz.
P C Salim, a 74-year-old retired professor from Kerala had died of COVID 19 in Delhi. As per reports, Salim had left Kerala on March 8 to attend an Islamic congregation in Saudi Arabia. From Saudi, he flew to Delhi to attend the Nizamuddin meeting on March 16 along with his son-in-law and a friend. He was staying at the Nizamuddin venue and died on March 31, two days after he tested positive.
Now it is said that 518 Tablighis in Kerala were identified and six of them have tested positive. However, as per the cell phone locations, another 509 attendees from Kerala are currently stationed out of Kerala. And the police have no clue about the rest of 284 Tablighis as they failed to trace their phones.
Besides, in some of the positive cases reported from Kerala, the incubation period was longer than 24 days. According to the official claim, two Gulf returnees in Kannur, who came from Dubai on March 20, tested positive on April 16. The officials claim that both were asymptomatic but isolated as per directives.
In Pathanamthitta district, a student who travelled back to Kerala from Delhi in a train, sharing a compartment with some Tabligis, tested positive after 22 days of her trip. Similar cases of longer incubation period are still reported even now. "We are following a strict 28-day isolation (period) and high-risk category people are being tested, even if asymptomatic. There is nothing to worry about because all these people have been in strict mandatory isolation with regular follow-ups," K Narayana Naik, the medical officer, told a news channel.